Enjoy your holiday in the Trinnerhof
|depending on the season
and time of year from
43,00 € -45,00 €
|90,00 € - 100,00 €
yet another person + 15,00 €
- The prices apply for a minimum stay of 3 nights per person and night, with occupancy of 2 persons included breakfast
- The amount of local tax is calculated based on the municipal regulation at the time of the stay (July 2014: Euro 1,15 per day and person above 14 years of age).
- Children up to 3 year stay with us free of charge.
- Children from 4-10 year pay only 30-40%.
- Baby equipment is available free of charge upon request.
For your four-legged family members we Charge 10 € per day (food is not included). Please bring your own basket or blanket for your pet.
We welcome written reservations (also by e-mail). The booking becomes binding with the transmission of the booking confirmation (also by e-mail) of the Trinnerhof.
Arrival and departure
On arrival day, the room will ready for you at 14 clock. On departure day, please leave your holiday room not later than 10.00. Other times are possible upon request.
A holiday cancellation or withdrawal is always unpleasant, for both sides.In case of a cancellation between 14 days before arrival day we will charge 50% of the full price. In case of “no show” or early departure, the guest is required to fully pay for the entire booking period.
Our Guest Card
A plus for your holiday
The new Guest Card offers guests of our member accommodations the opportunity to discover the high apple plateau Naz-Sciaves and South Tyrol by public transport with just one ticket. According to the motto:
Car-free - well connected.
Owners of the Guest Card can use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge. You also enjoy many free benefits, such as travel on selected mountain railways and cable cars, free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol and participation on the weekly programme of Naz-Sciaves.
- Free and unlimited travel on public transport in the whole of South Tyrol (regional trains & buses)
- Free ride with the cable cars on the „Gitschberg“ in Maranza and „Jochtal“ in Valles in the period from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023
- Cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Meltina and Vorano, the Renon narrow-guage railway, the funicular railway to the Mandola and the PostAuto Switzerland to Müstair can be used free of charge
- Free rides with the cable car from Rio di Pusteria to Maranza
- Free access to some 80 museums, exhibitions and collections (from 1 April 2023)
- Free ride with the alpine bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Skibus service in the winter months to the Gitschberg-Jochtal and Plose ski areas
- Weekly programme
The card is not available for purchase. It will be handed out to the guest by the accommodation on the day of arrival, the price of the card is included in the room rate and is valid for the entire duration of the stay. The card is not transferable.
Exclusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.
According to the legal decree no. 196/2003, we inform you that your data will be used and stored for processing your inquiry and will not be divulged or communicated to third parties. In terms of data processing you have all rights in art. 7, legislative decree no. 196/2003. Right holder: Jaist Thomas
We specifically refer to the legal provisions Art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code 206/2005.